Friday, February 19, 2010

Love for me!!

Love, I never tried it,
But what happend to me suddenly
I can't see the world without you......,
I can't hear a word without you.......,
But you never cared for it.

You stole my dreams.....
You stole my heart....

Love, I never tried it,
But what happend to me suddenly.
How I am supposed to live without you....
But why can't you love me?
What should I do to impress you?
Come baby, please be hidden in my heart...
No one except me could see you;
But you cared little for it.

My baby, Why can't you love me?
Don't make me mad!!
Everyday I thought of you....,
And everyday,
I see you to dream in my heart....,
My baby, I am really loving you.....,

You stole my dreams.....,
You stole my heart.......,

Love, I never tried it,
But it swerved my life for ever.

Muhsin John Kurishingal

No comments:

Post a Comment