Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Friend

There is no music without symphony,
No life without harmony,
And without YOU there is no ME
Whenever I lift up my hands,
You showed me the right path.

The essence of your presence,
Gave me the energy to move forward
And, I moved forward......a lot.
When I not knew what to do,
You were my guide.

You taught me the LIFE
And what is wrong and right,
Whenever I went astray,
You were always by my side.
Even when I fell,
You pushed me forward.

In my life you taught me,
Never to look backward.
In this vast ocean,
You taught me to swim,
Walking hand in hand.

You helped me to win
And when I flew high,
You were my feathers.
Also, today you are my feathers,
I will reach there,
My destiny, to my dream.

You taught me,
To stand proud, in all my endeavours
So I take this moment,
To thank you with all my heart,
Thank you for being with me,
As a light, right from the start
And hence I say,
Like, there is no music without Symphony.
There is no life without harmony
And without YOU there is no ME.

Muhsin John Kurishingal

No comments:

Post a Comment